Three weeks left
After I saw my quiz 6, I just thought I
forgot to ask a question about counting steps. When we count steps for a
line and after that count the total steps for the function, in the tutorial problem
set we count every steps for a line, but in the lecture I think professor just
counted a line as one step. What's the difference between those two?
Also I am so happy it's end of the term, I really want a very long break. This term csc148 and csc 165 made me and my group super busy. Every time when we finished the homework for one of the course, the other course gave us new work. And we even made every Thursday as a library day. But I enjoyed those time to shared ideas with other people. It was fun to listen other people's idea, because it can bring me some new idea.
Btw I really want to say something about our test room. The lecture hall is not a good place for term test. It's soooooooo crowed and hard to concentrate in that room. Plz changing a test room for the future student...
No comments:
Post a Comment